Wedding Article: "Florida Weddings Say 'I Do' in the Sunshine"
Florida is known as the sunshine state. The weather is always great.
Certainly that is one of the many reasons brides flock to Florida to get married. Saying "I do." in the sunshine is always a good time. The venue options are countless and there are many wedding service professionals to make your ceremony perfect.
As a native Floridian with a particular fascination for the state, here are some personal favorites where you could have your wedding.
- Sea World's Discovery Cove, Orlando, Orange County
- St. Augustine and Anastasia Island, Flagler County
- Don Cesar Beach Resort, St. Petersburg Beach, Pinellas County
- Pensacola Beach, Emerald Coast, Santa Rosa County
- Cocoa Beach (near Patrick's Airforce Base), Brevard County
- Gaylord Palms Hotel, Orlando, Orange County
- Portofino Bay Hotel, Orlando, Orange County
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Orlando, Orange County
- Magic Kingdom's Cinderella Castle, Orlando, Orange County
- The Atlantic Oceanfront Boutique hotel, Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County
- Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, Miami-Dade county
- The Ritz-Carlton Grande Lakes, Orlando, Orange County
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, Orange County
- Omni Resort at Champions Gate, Orlando, Orange County
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort and Golf Club, St. Petersburg, Pinellas County
These above are just a few of the remarkable options available. Depending upon your budget there are many more places I could recommend.
Do yourself a favor and find a wedding minister who is fun, personal, and professional. The spirit of the ceremony is most attributed to the orator directing and officiating. Get your officiant to tailor make and personalize your ceremony according to your preferences. Don't settle for anything less. When you get married, get a minister who will give you what you like best.